What is my Firefox OS version?
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Some of our support articles refer to different versions of Firefox OS and you may be wondering what version you have. Don't worry, it's easy find out. Here's how:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and select Device information.
- On the Device information screen, look for the version numbers under Software.
- Firefox OS 126.96.36.199 means you have version 1.0.1
- Firefox OS 188.8.131.52 means you have version 1.1
For information about updating your device, see Update to a new version