Firefox Focus gives you a dedicated privacy browser with tracking protection and content blocking on your Android phone or tablet.
Table of Contents
Install Firefox Focus
Firefox Focus is available in the Google Play Store for free. When it’s finished downloading, look for the icon on your home screen or app drawer.
Use Firefox Focus as a browser
Use Firefox Focus as a browser dedicated to your privacy and security. Easily erase your browsing history, passwords, bookmarks and cookies and prevent unwanted ads from following you.
- Whenever you want a private tracker-free experience, fire up Firefox Focus. Firefox Focus is easy to use. Just enter your search or website address in the field:
- To share a page or open it in Firefox for Android or another browser, tap the menu button at the top right and choose from either the share icon, or to open a page in another browser.
- Erase all information about your session at any time by tapping the Erase button:
Customize your Firefox Focus protection settings
Customize the level of content blocking and tracking protection that you need.
- Open Firefox Focus.
- Tap the menu button at the top right corner.
- Tap .
- Tap .
- Tap the switch next to each feature to turn it on or off.
- Tap the back button at the top left corner, or close Firefox Focus. Firefox Focus will save your changes automatically.
Default search engine
To change your default search, see Change your default search on Firefox Focus for Android.