This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Firefox OS helps you find your favorite websites quickly with little or no typing. Access your most often visited sites and search the web, your bookmarks and browsing history all from one place.
Table of Contents
Access your top sites
Just open Firefox and you have access to the sites you visit most frequently. This list of sites will change as your habits change.
Search the web, your bookmarks and browsing history all from one place
Tap the address bar or open a new tab and select the Bookmarks or History tab to browse.
Start typing in the address bar and Firefox will show you a list of sites you've bookmarked or visited before along with web searches you can do. Just tap the thing you want and you're set.
Bookmark or add a page to your home screen
Find a page that you'd want to visit later? Bookmark it or add it to your home screen for easy access.
- Tap the star at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap either or . The star will turn yellow to indicate that the page is bookmarked.
Edit a bookmark
- Tap the yellow star at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap from the menu that appears.
- On the next screen, you'll be able to edit the page title and web address for that bookmark.
Delete a bookmark
Tap on the yellow star on the bottom of the screen, then tap.
Share a webpage
Send interesting webpages to friends through email or phone messaging.
- Tap the share button on the bottom of the screen.
- Choose your method of sending the page: or
Access your tabs by tapping on the number in the top-right corner of the screen. From there you can tap theto open a new tab or select an existing tab.