Using the Call Log
- Revision id: 39484
- Creator: mluna
- Comment: 3 minor edits for image spacing and grammar
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: mluna
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: mluna
Table of Contents
About The Call Log
The call log is the history of all outgoing, incoming and missed calls.
How Do I Get To The Call Log?
1. Go to your home or all applications screen and tap the green phone icon located at the bottom left of the device.
2. After you are on the call application screen, tap the call log icon.
Inside The Call Log
You can see the history of your outgoing, incoming and missed calls all located inside the call log.
What Do The Symbols By The Calls Represent?
- represents an outgoing call
- represents an incoming call
- represents a missed Incoming call
What Happens When I Tap On The Number?
You will be presented with the following options:
- Select all and delete
- Manually select from the list and delete, for example: