Use bookmarks on Firefox for Android to keep track of your favorite websites
Firefox for Android has easy bookmarking. This article will show you how to create and access your bookmarks.
Table of Contents
Add or remove a bookmark
Just tap the star.
- To bookmark a site, tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser)
and select the star.
- To remove a bookmark, just tap the star a second time.
You can also delete any bookmark from the bookmark list:
- Tap the address bar and then select the Bookmarks tab.Tap the address bar and then select Bookmarks.
- Tap and hold the bookmark you want to delete.
- Then tap .
Quickly find any bookmark on your device
The Awesome Screen makes it easy to find anything.
- Tap the address bar or open a new tab and start typing. You will see your bookmarks listed (indicated by a star next to them) along with sites you visited and web searches you can do. Just tap the bookmark you want and you're set.
Of course, you can just scroll through your bookmarks too.
- Tap the address bar or open a new tab and then select the Bookmarks tab instead of typing.
- Select Bookmarks from the Top Sites screen or a new tab.
Add a bookmark to your home screen
Get one tap access to a favorite site from your home screen.
- Go to the site you want and tap and hold the address bar for about 2 seconds.
- Then just choose
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1BAQSTy