This article describes how to uninstall Firefox from your Android device. If you are uninstalling due to problems with Firefox, you can ask our community to get your problem fixed first.
Table of Contents
Uninstalling Firefox using your device menu
- Go to your device's settings menu.
- Select Applications, Apps or Application manager (depending on your device).
- Tap Firefox Browser for Android to see its options.
- Tap to continue.
Uninstalling Firefox through Google Play
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Tap the icon, then .
- Tap the Firefox Browser for Android app labeled "Installed" and tap .
Note: If, you don't have the Google Play Store app installed on your device, you can go directly to Google Play from a web browser to manage your apps.