Turn Mozilla VPN on when you connect to the Internet to protect your browsing activity and your device’s network connection. Browse the Internet with any browser or use any application and the VPN will protect your entire device. The VPN is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
These are the steps to turn it on for your desktop computer:
- Open Mozilla VPN on your computer.
- Sign in with your Firefox Account (only required the first time).
- Click the switch to turn it on/off.
- Optionally, choose a server location from the Connection menu.
On first connection, the VPN will ask for admin permissions to make changes to your computer’s network settings.
- How do I know Mozilla VPN is active?
- How do I choose my server/connection on Mozilla VPN on my desktop or laptop computer?