This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-clickHold down the control key while you click on the Flash Player logo on that page, then click on in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.