Invite people in your social network to a Firefox Hello conversation
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Firefox Hello's social sharing feature makes it easier than ever to connect with your friends. Share your Firefox Hello link with your favorite social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This article shows you how to do it.
Activate your social networks
First, add your favorite social services by visiting Services for Firefox. Click on a service you'd like to add, followed by .
Share your conversation link
- Click the Firefox Hello button to create a conversation.
- In the conversation window, click
and choose a social network on the list.
- Click Add a Service if your social network isn't listed.
- Log in to your social network if prompted and continue posting the link to your feed.
- When a friend or follower clicks the shared link, they'll see a window where they can click .
- The Firefox Hello button will turn blue when your friend joins you.