Reset Firefox preferences to troubleshoot and fix problems
- Revision id: 654
- Creator: Chris_Ilias
- Comment: make windows screenshot only display for windows users
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization by: AnonymousUser
If you want to reset your Firefox preferences, this article provides instructions on how to reset them through Safe Mode.
To reset preferences: Click the menu button , click help and select. Firefox will start up with the Firefox Safe Mode dialog.
You may need to specify the Firefox installation path (e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
- To reset your user preferences, click to put a check mark by Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults.
- To apply your changes, click .
Firefox will restart with your settings changed back to the defaults.