You can report website issues directly from your browser if you think a site is down or not working properly. These are the steps you need to follow:
- Tap the page actions button (three dots) to the right of the address bar.
- Tap Report Site Issue.
You will be taken to another website where some of the information of the site you're reporting will be automatically completed for you. There's still some information you will be asked to provide:
- Web Address: This section will be automatically filled for you.
- Issue: Select the option that best describes your issue.
- Details: In this screen, you will indicate the version of iOS you were running when you encountered the issue.
- Testing: Indicate if you have tested the site that you are reporting on a different browser or Firefox only.
- Screenshot: Optionally, you can submit a screenshot along with your report.
- Send Report: Choose if you'd like to report the site anonymously.