Preview pages on your tab list with 3D Touch
These features are available on Firefox version 2.0 or later. See Which version of Firefox am I using? to find your version number.
Firefox works with 3D Touch on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, so you can preview web pages on your tab list without opening them.
- On your tab list, press the tab you want to preview until it pops up.
- Swipe up to see more options for that tab:
- Add to Reading List: adds web pages to your reading list in a clutter-free mode so you can read them later. See Add web pages to your Reading List on Firefox for iOS.
- Add to Bookmarks: adds pages to your bookmarks.
- Send to Device: sends the page to another Sync-enabled device. See Sync your Firefox bookmarks and browsing history in iOS for information on enabling Sync.
- Close Tab: Closes the tab and removes it from your tab list.