Play videos full screen on Firefox for Android
- Revision id: 79591
- Creator: Tonnes
- Comment: change beta to release template
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: jsavage
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: jsavage
This article applies to the latest version of Firefox for Android. Please update your version first to enjoy these features.
Firefox for Android's built-in controls let you expand embedded videos so that they take up your whole screen. This article shows you how to turn "full screen mode" on and off at the touch of a button.
Here's how to do it:
- When you tap on a supported video, the full screen icon will show up on the video controls. Tap on it to expand the video:
- To shrink the video back to its original size, tap the full screen icon again:
Tip: Once you're in full screen mode, you can rotate your device to change the video's display orientation.