This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
There is a known issue in Firefox version 47 that causes your pages to appear very small when you print or view them in Print Preview on Windows computers.
Good news! There’s a fix coming in Firefox version 48. In the meantime, follow these steps to fix the problem:
- Type about:config in the address bar and press EnterReturn.
A warning page may appear. Click to go to the about:config page.
- Look for the print.printer_*.print_paper preference. (Tip: Enter paper in the search field to find it quickly.)
- Look for your printer. You’ll see the following paper size settings:
- Set the print_paper_height and print_paper_width to -1.
- Your changes are saved immediately. Close the about:config tab.
- Print the page again. You should be able to print or preview it in its normal size.