Page actions in Firefox Focus
The Page Actions menu in Firefox Focus lets you do more with a web page than browse. Share pages with friends or send them to other apps or open them in other browsers. You can also find text on a page or view the desktop version of a page from Page Actions.
- Tap the Page Actions menu (three dots) in the address bar.
- Choose from the following actions:
- Share Page With...: send a page to another app through the sharing menu on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open in...: open the page in another browser that you have installed.
- Copy Address: Copy the page's URL so you can paste it into another app.
- Find in Page: Search for text on the page your on.
- Request Desktop Site: View the desktop version of a page