MozReps - Managing account data
Table of Contents
What data do you receive from my account?
The required and optional information below is publicly available to other MozReps and anyone with LDAP, including through the Community Analytics Dashboard.
Required Account Data
- First/last name
- Mozilla login identity (may be the same as email)
- Mozillians profile URL
- Mozilla Wiki profile URL
- City/country/map marker (you choose where to place it & how exact to be)
- IRC nickname
- Mobilizing expertise/learning interests
Optional Account Data
- Name in local language
- Links to other accounts (e.g. Twitter profile URL, Facebook profile URL, Diaspora profile URL, LinkedIn profile URL, Jabber ID)
- Personal website URL and RSS feed URL
- Other biographical info you decided to include, such as activity and event attendance
- Date joined
How do I access my account data?
You can access your account at https://reps.mozilla.org/. Please make sure that you are an accepted Rep or a vouched Mozillian and you use your Mozilla Login Identity to log in. This should be the same address as used when you got invited.
How do I update my account data?
You can update your account at https://reps.mozilla.org/.
From the login page, follow these steps:
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner. This opens your profile.
- Click on the button above the map in the top right corner to view and edit your profile data.
How do I delete my account data?
How long do you keep my account data?
We keep it for as long as your account is open, unless you choose to delete it.