Manage your Top Sites in Firefox for Android
Firefox for Android shows your frequently and recently visited sites as Top Sites. If you're a new user, Firefox will show the top-ranked sites according to Alexa.This article will show you how to manage Top Sites by pinning, removing sites or editing them.
Table of Contents
Pin or Unpin Site
To make a site stay, "pin" it to your Top Sites screen. First, tap and hold the tile to bring up the menu.
- To Pin a site, tap .
The site is pinned to your home screen.
- To unpin it, repeat the steps above and tap .
- To edit a site, tap and hold the tile to bring up the menu, then choose .
- Here you can change the address.
- To remove a site, tap and hold the tile to bring up the menu, then choose .
- To share a site, tap and hold the tile to bring up the menu, then choose .
- Then share via Bluetooth, drive, or choose from other options.
- To copy the site address, tap and hold the tile to bring up the menu, then choose .
Add a Site
- To add a site, tap the empty tile with the plus sign.
- Then enter the web address.
Hide or Unhide the Top Sites screen
Tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) and then select (you may need to tap first) , then select , followed by , and finally, select .
- Here you can make the following changes:
- To hide Top Sites from Home, select .
- If Top Sites were already hidden and you want to show them in Home, select .
- To set Top Sites as default, select .
- For changing orders of Top Sites, select .