Log in to Pocket with your Firefox Account
- Revision id: 95041
- Creator: Tonnes
- Comment: log into -> log in to
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: jsavage
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
If you've signed up for Pocket with your Firefox Account, you can log in to the Pocket app on your phone or tablet using that same account.
Use your Firefox Account to log in to the Pocket app
- Launch the app, then tap Login.
- Tap .
- Enter your Firefox Account email address and password.
Log in to Pocket when your Firefox Account isn't an option
Some apps don't provide a way to log in to Pocket with your Firefox Account. You can create a Pocket-specific password to log in to these apps:
- Visit Pocket's Forgot your username or password? page.
- Enter the email address that you use with your Firefox Account, and click .
- Check your email for a message from Pocket, and follow the instructions to set a password.