Installing an Add-on in Thunderbird
- Revision id: 95900
- Creator: Toad-Hall
- Comment: sorry but it keeps asking me to keep entering topic etc - please check
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
How to Install Add-on Extension:
After downloading addon extension *.xpi file to desktop or downloads folder.
'Tools' > 'Add-ons' or 'Menu icon' > 'Add-ons'
- Click on gear wheel icon and select 'Install Add-on From File'.
- Locate the *.xpi file you downloaded and click on 'Open'.
- You many need to restart Thunderbird when prompted.