How to set the home page
- Revision id: 53188
- Creator: Joni
- Comment: Condensed the "multiple home pages and "restore previous sessions" into a tip.
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
Your home page loads when you launch Firefox or click on the home button. This article shows you how to set one or more pages as your home page.
Set or change your home page
- Open the website you want to set as your home page. If you want a blank home page, open a new tab.
- Click the icon to the left of the web address, drag it to the Home button, and release.
- Click to set this as your home page.
To load pages from your last visit every time you launch Firefox, select "Show my windows and tabs from last time" in thepanel.
Restore the default home page
If you want to delete your home page customizations, this is the way to do it.
- Click the menu button and choose . .
- Select the panel.
- In the Startup box, click
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
We have answers:
- If you keep getting the "Firefox has just updated" tab every time Firefox starts, see the article Firefox says it's just updated every time it starts - how to fix.
- If your home page settings are not saved, see How to fix preferences that won't save.