How to set up a master password
Set up a master password so that you can use one password to access all your apps.
To set up a master password:
- Open the Firefox for Android app.
- Tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) .
- Tap (you may need to tap first) .
- Tap .
- Scroll down to the Logins section.
- Tap the
The Create Master Password pop-up displays. checkbox.
- Enter the new password in the Password field.
Use lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols to create a strong and complex master password.
- Re-enter the password in the Confirm Password field.
- Tap OK.