Removing app data from your device is a way to remove cached files from the VPN application. This allows you to install a completely fresh version, with no files being carried over from the previous installation. The steps to do this are as follows:
- Open the Mozilla VPN application.
- Click on Settings ().
- Select the Get Help option.
- On the Get Help menu, at the top of the screen, click the Get help title 6 consecutive times until Developer Options appear at the bottom.
- Select Developer Options.
- Scroll down and click
- Relaunch the Mozilla VPN app and sign back in with your Mozilla account credentials.