How do I watch Flash videos with Firefox for Android?
- Revision id: 51925
- Creator: Swarnava
- Comment: added m26 support
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Swarnava
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: ouesten
Firefox for Android displays the tap-to-play icon by default for Flash. Use this article to learn how to watch videos and how to customize your settings for plugins like Flash.
- Install Adobe Flash player on your Android device by downloading an archived version from Archived Flash Player versions on adobe.com. For more info about the Flash Player end of development on Android, see Adobe's blog post.
- Tap the grey box with the plugin icon as shown below to play the Flash content.
Play Flash content without tapping
Keeping your Flash set to Tap to Play is important for your security on the web because it ensures that you decide what plugins are trusted. However, you can customize Firefox for Android to enable Flash by default:
- Tap the below the screen on some devices or at the top right corner of the browser) , then (on some phones you may need to tap first) . Scroll down and tap the setting and choose Enabled. button (either
- Tap the below the screen on some devices or at the top right corner of the browser) , then (on some phones you may need to tap first), , . Then tap the setting and choose Enabled. button (either