How do I watch Flash videos with Firefox for Android?
- Revision id: 24011
- Creator: mluna
- Comment: new article for tap-to-play in nativeUI
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox for Android displays the tap-to-play icon by default for Flash. Use this article to learn how to watch videos and how to customize your settings for plugins like Flash.
- Tap the grey box with the plugin icon above on any website to play the Flash content.
Tap-to-play is important for your security on the web because you decide what plugins are trusted. However, you can customize Firefox for Android to enable Flash by default for all web sites or to completely disable plugins for all websites, as follows:
- Go to the main > > .
- Tap Plugins in the Content section.
- The Plugins context menu appears.
- To enable Flash to play for all websites by default, tap Enabled.
- To disable plugins for all websites, tap Disabled.
Firefox will also notify you if a website requests to load plugins with a drop-down menu so you can choose to allow or prevent loading. For more about Firefox for Android privacy and security, see Configure mobile privacy and security settings.