In just a few taps, you can share anything you find on the Web using the menu, reader mode or NFC. We'll show you how it works.
Table of Contents
How do I Share using the menu?
Firefox for Android makes it easy to share links to webpages or specific items from a page!
- Bring up the menu using one of the following methods:
- To share a link to the webpage you're on: Tap the menu icon (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) .
- To share a single photo or file on a webpage: Tap and hold on the item you want to share until the context menu pops up.
- Tap the share button and choose from the list of sharing options (social networks, Sync, email and document sharing accounts).
- As you keep sharing, Firefox for Android will remember and suggest your two most frequently-used sharing options and display them right on the menu for easier access!
- Using the menu button:
- Using the context menu:
How do I Share in Reader Mode?
To share things in Reader mode:
- Tap the icon and choose the app that you want to share with.
For more about the Reader Mode feature, see View articles in Reader View on Firefox for Android.
How do I share using NFC?
- On both the sending and receiving devices, ensure NFC is on: In Android settings, under tap and then check the box next to "NFC".
- To share a URL from Firefox, touch the back of the sending device to the back of the receiving device and then tap on the sending device.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1xKvwFO