This article shows you how to change your default Web browser to Firefox.
In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click and select .Click the menu button and select .Click the menu button and select .
- In the
- Click the
Firefox will try to do everything in the background to change your Windows configuration.
- Note: If Firefox is already your default browser, thebutton will be missing and it will say that Firefox is currently your default browser.
- Firefox will now show that it is your default browser.
If Firefox did not manage to change your default browser configuration, it will open the Windows Settings app, with the Default apps panel already open.
To manually change your default Web browser to Firefox:
- Scroll down to the Web browser section and click on the browser that is currently listed.
- In the Choose an app panel, click on Firefox to set it as the default browser.
- On the Web browser section you will see that Windows 10 has Firefox set as the default browser.