How to change your default browser in Windows 10
When you upgrade to Windows 10, you may inadvertently reset your default browser to Microsoft Edge. Follow these steps to change a default browser back to Firefox.
This article applies only to Windows 10.
- Click the menu button and choose . .
- In the .
- The Windows Settings app will open with the Choose default apps screen.
- Scroll down and click the entry under Web browser. In this case, the icon will say either Microsoft Edge or Choose your default browser.
- In the Choose an app screen, click Firefox to set it as the default browser.
- Firefox is now listed as your default browser. Close the window to save your changes.