Forum Response - Trouble Surfing Web Firefox OS
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Please try the following steps to troubleshoot your connectivity issues:
- Please make sure that your internet connectivity (Wi-Fi/ Mobile data) is turned on by going to the Settings menu.
- Please certify that your APN and mobile settings are configured according to your carrier specifications.
- Close all running applications by holding the HOME button and either tapping on the "x" or swiping the windows up.
- If the Firefox Browser is having issues, try clearing cookies and cache:
- Open the browser and tap the tab in the upper right corner.
- The sidebar will open.
- Tap the gear button at the top to open the browser settings.
- Tap the Clear cookies and stored data button.
- If the problem persists, please try restarting your device.