Forum Response - Trouble Surfing Web Firefox OS
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support about your Firefox OS device. I am glad to assist you in regards to you having issues surfing the web.
- Please make sure that your internet connectivity (Wi-Fi/ Mobile data) is working properly and is turned on.
- If internet connectivity is working properly and other applications are working properly, hold the home button and close the application causing trouble.
- If the Firefox Browser is having issues, try clearing cookies and data:
- To clear your cookies and data from the browser, complete the following steps:
- Open the browser and tap the tab in the upper right.
- The sidebar will open.
- Tap the gear button at the top to open the browser settings.
- Tap the Clear cookies and private data button.
- If none of the above solved your issue, please reboot your device to see if it helps.
Did this fix your problem? Please report back to us!