Forum Response - Switch to previous theme
- Revision id: 176980
- Creator: AliceWyman
- Comment: updated for fx60+
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: AliceWyman
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: AliceWyman
A theme is an add-on that changes the visual appearance of Firefox. You can switch to another theme as follows:
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons.
- Switch to the Themes tab.
- The built-in Default, Light and Dark themes will be listed, as well as any themes you installed yourself.
- Find the theme you want to use and click the Enable button.
To uninstall any themes you installed yourself, click the Remove button and they'll be uninstalled instantly.
For more information about Firefox themes, see the articles Use themes to change the look of Firefox and Built-in themes in Firefox - alternative to complete themes.
Did this answer your question? Let us know.