Forum Response - Check print margins
If you cannot see any content on pages you printed or in print preview, the cause might be margins which are set too high. To check the margins:
- Open the Page Setup window in Firefox, using one of these methods:
- Click the Firefox menu button and select menu Print. In the print preview window that opens, click Page Setup.
- In the Firefox Menu bar, click File and then Page Setup.
Note: On Windows and Linux, the File Edit View History Bookmarks Tools Help Menu bar is hidden by default. See Restore the Menu bar in Firefox or, on Windows, press the alt key to temporarily show the Menu bar.
- In the Page Setup window, switch to the Margins & Header/Footer tab.
- Check what's set there under Margins.
The following are the default values for Margins:
Right: 12.7 mm, or 0.5 in
Top: 12.7 mm, or 0.5 in
Left: 12.7 mm, or 0.5 in
Bottom: 12.7 mm, or 0.5 in
Check these values accordingly and change them if necessary.
For more about Firefox printing issues, see the Fix printing problems in Firefox article.