Forum Response - Asking for Troubleshooting Information (Thunderbird)
In order for us to better investigate this issue you need to add a little more non-personal information.
Please add the troubleshooting information to your post To find the Troubleshooting information:
- Open Help (or click on three-line-icon and select Help)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Use the button Copy to clipboard to select all. Do not check box "Include account names"!
- Paste this in your post.
Please also add the result of these troubleshooting steps to your post
- Does Thunderbird work in TB Safe mode (see Thunderbird Safe Mode)?
- Do you use anti-virus and firewall software? What is the version?
- Who is the email provider?
- Who is the internet provider?
- What is the exact error message?
- What steps did you take right before this happened?
Please post back with this information and any other questions you might have.