Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages
- Revision id: 867
- Creator: Chris Ilias
- Comment: s/cmd/command (bug 523783)
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization by: AnonymousUser
Page Zoom is a new feature in Firefox 3, which allows you to increase or decrease the size of web pages to improve readability.
How To Use Page Zoom
- To zoom in, increasing the page size, press and hold commandCtrl while pressing + .
- To zoom out, decreasing the page size, press and hold commandCtrl while pressing -.
- To reset page size back to normal, press and hold commandCtrl while pressing 0.
If your mouse has a scroll wheel, press and hold Ctrl while scrolling up to zoom in and down to zoom out.
- At the top of the Firefox windowOn the menu bar, click the menu, then go to .
- Select either , , or for their corresponding action.
- You can choose , which will make the controls only apply to text, not images.