Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages
- Revision id: 13961
- Creator: meredw
- Comment: In the latest version, the menu bar doesn't show by default, and it wasn't obvious how to make it appear.
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Chris_Ilias
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
Page Zoom is a feature which allows you to increase or decrease the size of web pages to improve readability.
How To Use Page Zoom
- To zoom in, increasing the page size, press and hold commandCtrl while pressing +.
- To zoom out, decreasing the page size, press and hold commandCtrl while pressing -.
- To reset page size back to normal, press and hold commandCtrl while pressing 0.
If your mouse has a scroll wheel, press and hold Ctrl while scrolling up to zoom in and down to zoom out.
- At the top of the Firefox windowOn the menu bar, click the menu, then go to .
Note: The menu bar is hidden by default on Windows 7 and Windows Vista. You can add the Firefox menu bar by clicking on the Firefox button at the top left corner of the browser window, then clicking View, Toolbars, Menu Bar.
- Select either
, , or for their corresponding action.
- You can choose , which will make the controls only apply to text, not images.