This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Table of Contents
- 1 Getting started with Firefox for Mobile
- 2 Firefox for Mobile Add-ons
- 3 Tour the new Firefox for Android
- 4 Using Firefox mobile tabs
- 5 Create a bookmark and add a shortcut on your home screen
- 6 Sync - take your bookmarks, tabs and settings with you
- 7 Viewing the desktop version of a web site
- 8 Clearing your history, private data and synced data
Getting started with Firefox for Mobile
Firefox for Mobile Add-ons
Tour the new Firefox for Android
The following tour demonstrates tabbed browsing, flash tap-to-play video, synced authentication, zoom, text size settings and user agent switching.
Using Firefox mobile tabs
The following tutorial shows how to open tabs from the awesome screen, switch between tabs and view synced tabs.
Create a bookmark and add a shortcut on your home screen
The following tutorial shows you how to bookmark a website add then create a shortcut to that site from your mobile's home screen.
Sync - take your bookmarks, tabs and settings with you
The following tutorial demonstrates the benefit of Syncing to your desktop Firefox and how easy it is to clear all of your private data when you want to.
Viewing the desktop version of a web site
The following tutorial shows how to install the Phony add-on so you can switch between the mobile version and desktop versions of sites by switching your user agent.
Clearing your history, private data and synced data
tap thebutton and select and then to access the privacy options.
Tapunder Privacy & Security, select the types of data you want to clear, and tap the button.