Except where noted, everything here applies to both Firefox 89 and the Firefox 78.11 ESR.
- Signatures are now shown when viewing PDF files. This change is only in Firefox 89, not the ESR.
- If the DisablePasswordReveal policy was used, creating new logins in the password manager didn't work correctly. This was fixed in bug 1696948.
- The AllowedDomainsForApps policy has been added. This allows you to define which domains are allowed to access Google Workspace. It is based on the Chrome policy of the same name.
- The ExtensionSettings policy has been updated to allow disabling updates to individual extensions with the
- The Preferences policy has been updated to support preferences that begin with gfx. or layers..