Firefox for Android supports Flash - learn how to enable it
- Revision id: 33327
- Creator: scoobidiver
- Comment: fixed typo, removed keywords to make it less findable (obsolete)
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: mluna
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
The latest version of Firefox for Android now supports Flash.
- Download it from mozilla.org/mobile.
See Install Firefox on an Android device using Google Play for details. Once you have the latest version of Firefox, follow these instructions to enable Flash.
Watch your favorite videos and animated web sites with Firefox mobile by enabling Flash.
- To enable the Flash plugin, tap the hardware button.
- Next tap and then select .
- On the Settings screen, tap the Plugins item and choose Enabled or Tap to play.