Firefox for Android supports Flash - learn how to enable it
- Revision id: 13610
- Creator: irhak
- Comment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: AliceWyman
- Is approved? No
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox for mobile doesn't currently support Flash. We're working on ways to deliver a great experience with plugins like Flash for future releases of Firefox for mobile.
How can I use YouTube without Flash?
One of the most popular uses of Flash is YouTube videos. There is a simple workaround that makes the YouTube experience in Firefox much better.
- To start, swipe to the left and tap the button located on the bottom, right side of the screen.
- Select the add-ons (puzzle piece) tab and scroll down to see the add-ons search bar.
- Search for '''phony'''
- Tap to select Phony and then tap .
- Next select the preferences (sliders) tab.
- Change the User Agent setting from '''Default''' to '''Android (Nexus One)'''.
Now when you visit YouTube, videos will open in the built-in Android YouTube app.