Find words on a page in Firefox Klar for iOS
Use the Find in Page feature to search for specific words on a web page with a simple long-tap.
- Open the page want to search.
Tap the share button on the bottom:
- Enter the word or phrase that you want to find.
- Firefox will highlight the word or phrase that you're searching for. The number next to the search field will also show you how many times that word appears on the page.
- Use the up or down arrows to see each instance of that word or phrase on the page.
- Tap the X to return to regular view.