This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Firefox Hello's Accounts Mode lets you create and manage a contacts list so you can make direct calls to other Firefox Accounts users.
Add and manage your contacts
- Click the Hello button . (Don't see a button? Visit Where is the Firefox Hello button?)
- Click Sign In or Sign up and follow the prompts to sign in or create a Firefox Account.
- After you've signed in, click on the contacts tab to access your list.
- Click to add contacts individually, or click to add your Google contacts.
- To edit, block or delete a contact, click on the arrow on the green button next to their name and choose your desired option.
Start a video or voice conversation
To call someone on your contacts list, simply click on the call button next to their name, or click the drop down to choose either the video or voice option.