Clear browsing history and cookies
- Revision id: 45139
- Creator: Andrew
- Comment: changes
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: feer56
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
As you browse the web, your browser helpfully remembers lots of information for the sites you've visited.
In this article, you will learn how to clear your browsing history, cookies and stored data.
- Open Firefox browser.
- Tap the tab next to the URL bar.
- Tap the gear icon.
- If you want to clear the browsing history, tap the button.
- Tap OK to confirm the clearing of the browsing history.
- The browsing history is cleared!
- If you want to delete cookies and stored data tap the button.
- Tap OK to confirm the clearing of the cookies and stored data.
- The cookies and stored data is cleared!