Changing the Date or Time of an Event
- Revision id: 54385
- Creator: Thunderbird Migration
- Comment: Imported from SUMOMO 2014-02-14 09:44:44
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: tb_migration
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: tb_migration
This article describes how to change the date or time of an event. If you need more information about creating a calendar and an event, please see the Working with events article.
Changing the date or time of an event
- Locate the event you wish to edit in the appropriate calendar and right-click on it.
- Choose the option.
- In the From and To fields, make the desired changes. Other fields may be changed as well if desired.
- Once all changes have been made, click the button.
Congratulations, the time or date of the event has been successfully changed.