Change ringer, sound and vibration settings
Quickly change sound settings to suit your preference.
Table of Contents
Find all of the sound options in the Settings app
The sound settings screen will let you toggle vibration, set ringer and notifications volume, set alarm volume, change ringer and alert sounds and turn keypad, camera shutter, sent messages and unlocking sounds on and off.
- Open the Settings app, scroll down to the Personalization section and tap .
Pick a new ringtone or alert sound
- On the sound settings screen, tap the Ringer
- Tap a ringtone or alert sound in the list to preview it.
- Tap the circle to the right of a sound to select it.
- Then tap .
Silence incoming calls
Quickly silence you phone in a meeting or at a movie theater.
- Press and hold the power button for two seconds to bring up the phone menu.
- To let incoming call ring again, bring up the phone menu select .
Share this article: http://mzl.la/18n2V78