How to cast YouTube videos on Firefox for Fire TV
Cast YouTube videos from your phone to Firefox for Fire TV, so you can watch them on a bigger screen. You can do this even when you don’t have Firefox open.
Before you start, please make sure that:
- Firefox for Fire TV is installed on your Fire TV.
- The YouTube app is installed on your phone.
How to cast
From the YouTube app on your phone
- Start playing the video you want to cast to see the controls.
- Tap the cast button at the top of the screen.
- Choose your Fire TV device from the menu options.
- The video will start playing on Fire TV.
When you’re finished, press the back button to return to the website you were viewing prior to the video.