Build number not displayed
Normally when you invoke the About Thunderbird window, information about the current version and build is displayed. However, if you have installed the Mnenhy add-on, the correct build text may not be displayed.
- At the top of the Thunderbird window, click the Alt + T) and select menu (In the menu bar, click the menu and select At the top of the Thunderbird window, click the , or click the Application menu button and choose menu and select .
- On the panel, select the tab.
- Click the button. Clear any warning message that is displayed.
- Enter useragent in the search box.
- Click on the preference called general.useragent.override (which should be displayed in bold text).
- Right-clickHold down the Ctrl key while you click the preference and select .
The About Thunderbird window should now show the correct value.