Build number not displayed
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Normally when you invoke the About Thunderbird window, information about the current version and build is displayed. However, if you have installed the Mnenhy add-on, the correct build text may not be displayed.
- At the top of the Thunderbird window, click the Alt + T) and select menu (In the menu bar, click the menu and select At the top of the Thunderbird window, click the , or click the Application menu button and choose menu and select .
- On the panel, select the tab.
- Click the button. Clear any warning message that is displayed.
- Enter useragent in the search box.
- Click on the preference called general.useragent.override (which should be displayed in bold text).
- Right-clickHold down the Ctrl key while you click the preference and select .
The About Thunderbird window should now show the correct value.