Build number not displayed
Normally when you invoke Help | About (Windows) or Thunderbird | About Thunderbird (Mac), information about the current version and build is displayed. However, if you have installed the Mnenhy add-on, the correct build text may not be displayed. To correct:
- Open Tools | Options (Windows) or Thunderbird | Preferences (Mac).
- On the Advanced panel, select the General tab.
- Click the Config Editor button. Clear any warning message that is displayed.
- Enter 'useragent' (no quotes) in the search box.
- Click on the preference called "general.useragent.override" (which should be displayed in bold text).
- Right-click the preference and select Reset.
The About window should now show the correct value.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1ApHiDn