Animated theme stops working
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
After updating to Firefox 18, animated themes will no longer animate. Here's a simple workaround to fix that.
Install the Personas Shuffler add-on to restore animated theme
- Go to the Personas Shuffler add-on page.
- Click the green button and a software installation window will open.
- After the 3 second countdown, click
- The Personas Shuffler add-on will be installed and your animated theme should be animated again.
If you have more than one theme installed, this add-on will activate a new one each time you start Firefox. To switch themes, follow these steps:
Click the menu button and choose . The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the panel.
- Click the button next to the theme you want to use.