When you add the Firefox widget to your Today view, you can open new tabs quickly or visit links that you’ve copied to your clipboard. We'll show you how to add the widget to the Today view.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to see the notifications panel.
- Tap Today at top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom and touch .
- Tap the plus sign next to Firefox on the list of available widgets.
- To change the order of your widgets, long-press on the button to the right and drag the widgets in your preferred order.
- Tap Done at the top of the screen to save your changes.