This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Newer versions of Firefox will automatically add information about a web page when you start a conversation.
This applies to an older version of Firefox.
Firefox Hello lets you set a web page as context for a conversation. Add context like comments, URLs, and a title to conversations you have in Firefox Hello.
- Begin a conversation by clicking the Hello button at the top of the screen.
- Click .
- Change the conversation’s title in the title bar.
- Add a web address in the web address bar.
- Add comments in the comments section.
- Click to save these additions.
Only the person who began the conversation can edit these details. People who joined the conversation cannot edit this.