Importing bookmarks and other data from Mozilla Application Suite
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
The Mozilla Application Suite is a legacy product from Mozilla, that was discontinued after version 1.7.13. When you run Firefox for the first time, the Import Wizard will ask if you want to import settings and data from other browsers you already have installed.
If you have already passed this step, you can still import your settings and data from your Mozilla Application Suite profile.
Table of Contents
Cookies, Saved passwords, and Bookmarks
- At the top of the Firefox windowOn the menu bar, click the menu, and select .
- The Import Wizard window will open. Select Netscape 6, 7 or Mozilla 1.x, then click
- Select the items you want to import, then click
- Cookies: Small files stored by some websites on your local computer that are used to enhance your experience with the website when you visit it again
- Saved Passwords: Usernames and passwords you have opted to have the Mozilla Suite remember.
- Bookmarks: Web pages you have saved in your Mozilla Suite bookmarks.
- The items you selected should now be imported.
This article originally derived from Import bookmarks (mozillaZine KB)