Configuring Online Armor Free
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Online Armor Free is a software package for Microsoft Windows. It includes a firewall component, which controls which programs can access the outside world. If Online Armor Free is not set to fully allow Firefox, Firefox will be unable to connect to websites and may generate "Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems" errors.
This article describes how to configure Online Armor Free to give Firefox access to the Internet.
- Close Firefox by going to the menu and selecting .
- Double-click the Online Armor icon in the system tray.
- Click Firewall on the left side.
- The status under Firefox should be Allowed.
If Firefox is not listed:
- Click .
- Find Firefox.exe. By default it is located in C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox.
and make sure the status is Allowed.