Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ.
Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã lưu trữ
The New Tab button does NOT appear on the right side of the last tab. How can I add it?
I used to have this function with my older version of Firefox, but no longer have it since I installed 4.0. I can add new tabs by double clicking next to the right of the last tab, as long as I don't have several tabs open and no more empty space to the right of the last tab.
I used to have this function with my older version of Firefox, but no longer have it since I installed 4.0.
I can add new tabs by double clicking next to the right of the last tab, as long as I don't have several tabs open and no more empty space to the right of the last tab.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Try to reset the file localstore.rdf
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder