Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

I cannot add new tabs to my window, either by clicking the the small + on the right of the last tab or by ctl T or file new tab. This problem has only recently arisen

wiggesworth
  1. Question

I cannot add new tabs to my window, either by clicking the the small + on the right of the last tab or by ctl T or file new tab. This problem has only recently arisen

# Question I cannot add new tabs to my window, either by clicking the the small + on the right of the last tab or by ctl T or file new tab. This problem has only recently arisen

Alle svar (2)

Valgt løsning

The Ask Toolbar is causing that in the Firefox 3.6.x versions. Uninstall that extension.

There are a couple of places to check for the Ask toolbar: